cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

parcel from unknown person

I have received gift from unknown person how can i check from who it is?I have this person customer ref.number only

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Does the tracking number match any order you're waiting for?

Have a great day
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

You need to proceed with caution here:  There are times when a seller will ship the buyer some little trinket instead of what he ordered.  It will be described as a "free gift" and the buyer will be assured that his actual purchase will arrive later.  No, it won't, because the tracking # on that little gadget will be the one for the actual item and, if the buyer claims INR, the seller can point to that # and say, "But, look, guys, tracking proves delivery!" 

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

@soh.maryl wrote:

You need to proceed with caution here:  There are times when a seller will ship the buyer some little trinket instead of what he ordered.  It will be described as a "free gift" and the buyer will be assured that his actual purchase will arrive later.  No, it won't, because the tracking # on that little gadget will be the one for the actual item and, if the buyer claims INR, the seller can point to that # and say, "But, look, guys, tracking proves delivery!" 

And if that is the case here you immediately file an Item Not as Described claim. DO NOT file Item not Received claim.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

You may also be an unwilling part of a scam, where a seller sends a package to the same ZIP code as the actual buyer's ZIP. The tracking shows delivered + it also shows the same ZIP code as the actual buyer's. If you did not order anything, perhaps you could take it to your local PO and tell them about your concern or simply "return to sender" (if you haven't opened it yet)

Message 5 of 5
latest reply