cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walgreens fedex gave wrong people my package

Hello, because signature required to get Fedex package, so I move delivery address to Walgreen near my home for pick up later. But , I check tracking number, it show Someone else picked up my package after 2 minute delivery. I went to Walgreen and ask WHY you give my package for people with out check ID, and proof of tracking number? His answer is Packing slip show his name, and he gave to him. I claim to fedex but don't know how long for investigate? 1 month?  1 year? 2 years ? Item value $300. should I buy other (I need it in urgent) or wait for Fedex ? Or claim to seller? Claim to Ebay? Claim to Paypal? Thank you

Message 1 of 17
latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

This is an issue for Walgreens.

Fedex delivered where you had it sent.

Seller sent it and it was delivered.

eBay isnt even in the equation, the package was delivered to Walgreens.

What would Paypal do? The package was delivered.

If Walgreens gave the package to someone else, you need to take it up with Walgreens.

klhmdg  •  Volunteer Community Mentor
Message 2 of 17
latest reply

My question would be, how would someone else know there was a package at Walgreens to pick up?  Maybe Walgreens gave the wrong package to someone and is covering themself by saying they had the same name or there is some backdoor goings on.  I would be on the phone to corporate office real fast. 

Still, this would be an issue with Walgreens. 

Message 3 of 17
latest reply

Why claim with Fedex? They delivered it where requested and that's what they'll tell you they did. Date, time and location.

Message 4 of 17
latest reply

Only because Walgreens is authorized by FedEx to distribute packages, they should be made aware of what happened too. 

Message 5 of 17
latest reply

@hct2011 wrote:

Hello, because signature required to get Fedex package, so I move delivery address to Walgreen near my home for pick up later. But , I check tracking number, it show Someone else picked up my package after 2 minute delivery. I went to Walgreen and ask WHY you give my package for people with out check ID, and proof of tracking number?

Are you sure that Walgreens understood what you were asking? If the delivery address was at Walgreen's, then a Walgreen's employee would have to sign for it. (It does not have to be the person named in the address. It just needs to be an adult at the delivery address.) That is why the tracking would show a signature at time of delivery.

Are you sure that your package is not waiting at the store for you to pick up? I would ask for a manager and not just the person behind the front counter.

Message 6 of 17
latest reply

@a_c_green wrote:

@hct2011 wrote:

Hello, because signature required to get Fedex package, so I move delivery address to Walgreen near my home for pick up later. But , I check tracking number, it show Someone else picked up my package after 2 minute delivery. I went to Walgreen and ask WHY you give my package for people with out check ID, and proof of tracking number?

Are you sure that Walgreens understood what you were asking? If the delivery address was at Walgreen's, then a Walgreen's employee would have to sign for it. (It does not have to be the person named in the address. It just needs to be an adult at the delivery address.) That is why the tracking would show a signature at time of delivery.

Are you sure that your package is not waiting at the store for you to pick up? I would ask for a manager and not just the person behind the front counter.

I bet this is what happened. Go back to Walgreens, speak to the manager and ask whether the package is there. 

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 7 of 17
latest reply

I talk to Walgreen, they tell me call Fedex. After 1 day, Fedex reply that I ask Seller make a claim to Fedex, and reship other one or refund to me. Fedex will refund to seller, not recipient

Message 8 of 17
latest reply

I think so also. He/She picked up my package only 2 minute after fedex truck delivery

Message 9 of 17
latest reply

walgreen is Fedex station aslo

Message 10 of 17
latest reply

I asked man gave free my package to someone why you do that. His answer is: slip label say his name, not my name. Then I show my tracking info, sender, recipient name, then he get mad and tell me call Fedex

Message 11 of 17
latest reply

Get the Walgreens store manager involved.

Message 12 of 17
latest reply

Sounds like a tiny community where everyone knows everyone. Getting Fed-Ex in Walgreens thus someone there gave or took the package. Doesn't sound like an eBay problem. However, considering Walgreens is getting packages it must be a small community...not a town. Can't be a lot of suspects since it is a small place. I never heard of a Walgreens taking packages.

Message 13 of 17
latest reply

@hct2011 wrote:

I asked man gave free my package to someone why you do that. His answer is: slip label say his name, not my name. Then I show my tracking info, sender, recipient name, then he get mad and tell me call Fedex

There is no way that your package would have someone else's name on the label. It is very possible that someone else's package was delivered at the same time as yours. If FedEx tracking shows that they delivered your package to Walgreen's, then your package should still be there waiting for you.

Print out the tracking of your package from the FedEx website. It should show your tracking number and the location of the Walgreen's where they delivered it. Show that paper to the Walgreen's manager.

Message 14 of 17
latest reply

I will go to walgreen s manager next Moday ( every need to avoid this walgreen for delivery 946 S. Brookhurst St, Anaheim Ca 92804)

Message 15 of 17
latest reply