cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Speak to a human

I had an eBay global shipping item arrive in damaged box and items broken. How do I speak to a human. The automated response will not put me in contact

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Speak to a human

I take it that you are the seller.

Item shipped eIS ? (eBay International Shipping)

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Speak to a human

If it was shipped EIS, buyer needs to file an INAD and Ebay will take care of it.

Have a great day
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Speak to a human

If you're experiencing difficulties with an eBay Global Shipping item arriving damaged and you're unable to resolve the issue through automated channels, here's how you can speak to a human representative:

1. Contact eBay Customer Support: You can reach out to eBay's customer support team directly for assistance with your issue. Here's how:

• Go to the eBay website and log in to your account.
    • Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the "Help & Contact" link.
    • On the next page, you'll see different topics. Choose the one that best fits your issue. In this case, it might be "Buying" or "Shipping."
    • Select the specific issue related to your damaged item, such as "I received an item that doesn't match the listing description" or "Item arrived damaged."
    • eBay may present you with automated options or a chatbot, but if you can't find a satisfactory solution through these options, look for a link or button that says something like "Need more help? Contact us."
    • Clicking on this link should lead you to a page where you can choose to communicate with eBay via live chat, email, or phone. Select the option that allows you to speak directly with a human representative.
  2. Direct Contact via Phone: If you prefer to speak with someone over the phone, you can also try calling eBay's customer support hotline. The number for eBay customer support can typically be found on their website or through a quick online search.

3. Consider Escalating the Issue: If your initial contact with eBay customer support doesn't resolve the problem satisfactorily, you may need to escalate the issue. This could involve asking to speak with a supervisor or requesting to have your case reviewed by a higher-level support team.

Remember to provide as much detail as possible about your situation, including the specific item, order number, and the nature of the damage. Having this information readily available will help expedite the resolution process when speaking with a customer service representative. Hope this helps.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Speak to a human

Ebay hasn't had a phone number you can call for a few years now.

CS calls you.

Have a great day
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Speak to a human

We may have an answer, what is your issue?    The buyer just clicks return this item and chooses arrived damaged.  The claim then gets handed off to the GSP as they handle the insurance.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply