cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping Small Items for Cheap w/ tracking

Hi all,

I currently sell these stickers and I mail them in the 9.5" by 4" commercial envelopes. As you may know, there is no tracking and the only way to ship them with tracking is to pay the whole $4.00. Is there or does anyone have a way I can ship an item for cheap AND get tracking included? I notice that sometimes if I don't include tracking it affects my seller rating.

Thanks!

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

What you may want to consider doing is to buy some 4x6 manila or padded envelopes for the stickers so you can place printed labels on them. As long as the total weight is less than 3.5 ounces you should be OK. I think you can get USPS large first class envelopes for free now. Check out their site.

Maui, ʻoi aku ka ikaika, ʻoi aku ka maikaʻi

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

@aloha-tuners 

Perhaps the most cost-effective method would be to group your stickers in lots of multiple, similar-related stickers -- that way you can ship at a higher postal rate that would include tracking.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Have you tried charging +/- $4 for shipping?

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Unless your stickers are listed in one of the eBay Standard Envelope (ESE) allowed categories, no, there is no way to put tracking on them that is accepted as valid tracking by eBay's system (so your seller rating/TRS status takes a hit when you mail a sticker in a regular envelope with a stamp.)

All you can do is open a second eBay account to list your stickers, if you want to preserve TRS status on your main account.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply