cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return Shipping Label Error

Wondering if there has been a "definitive" answer to this as I'm having an issue with the return shipping label and despite a lot of similar posts about this there doesn't seem to be a consensus.

Item not as described and return accepted. Ebay sent me a message the shipping label is ready but I get an error when I try to access the label. I have until the 28th to return the item or the return will be "closed" (this is what the page to acces the label says).

I've tried logging out and back in, different browser clearing cookies etc. and nothing is working. I called eBay and they asked me to wait 24 hours and try again, which I've done, and still nothing... 

Any idea how to resolve this?

Message 1 of 21
latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

Re: Return Shipping Label Error

This is an escalated return --

so refund is immediate upon delivery.

@lalasclosetpr

Does your returns page show that delivery attempt?

Message 16 of 21
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

@lalasclosetpr wrote:

@Anonymous

Update: The item was shipped and tracking was updated yesterday. A delivery attempt was made, but no one was there to receive it. 

Tracking says "Notice Left (No Authorized Recipient Available)"

How will this affect my return?

Hi @lalasclosetpr, a notice left would be considered a delivery attempt and won't impact your protections. As soon as our system is updated with the tracking status, a refund should process in these situations. If you don't receive a confirmation within the next 48 hours of a refund being processed to you, I would recommend contacting Customer Service for further assistance.

Message 17 of 21
latest reply

@Anonymous

Says "You provided a tracking number. The tracking status will be updated once the shipment reaches the carrier." Has been like that since Monday. Will definitely be calling CS.

Message 18 of 21
latest reply

@hafoster Will definitely be calling. Returns page shows no updates to tracking info since I submitted the tracking #.

Message 19 of 21
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

@lalasclosetpr wrote:

@hafoster Will definitely be calling. Returns page shows no updates to tracking info since I submitted the tracking #.

Hi @lalasclosetpr, it looks like a refund was already processing at the time you posted this to the boards but I'm happy to look into this further if you are having trouble confirming this on your end. Let me know if you would like some further assistance and I can reach out via email, no problem!

Message 20 of 21
latest reply

@Anonymous

Yes, the refund processed today. Thank you so much!
Message 21 of 21
latest reply