cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Postage for shoes

I just sold a pair of shoes on Ebay. I want to buy an print the shipping label through Ebay.  That's what I usually do. Ebay wants to charge me only $3.50 which sounds far too low price to ship the shoes first class. I am in CA and so is the buyer. 
Should I ship the shoes using the Ebay label or is it my responsibility to take the shoes to the post office and ship them? 

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Postage for shoes

Ebay wants to charge you an amount after you've chosen the correct way to ship. 

You need Priority Mail if it is over 16oz. You also need to input the dimensions. 

If 1st Class (under 16oz) you don't need to input the dimensions. 

Sometimes listings are just 'stuck' on a particular, but wrong, shipping manor, you need to 'open all' and click the 'correct shipping manor' before you click anything else (all done in the 'shipping' mode)

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Postage for shoes

Just be sure that you have entered the correct package weight. If the weight is 8 ounces or less and the buyer is near you, then the eBay postage would be $3.46.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Postage for shoes

Ebay wants to charge you an amount after you've chosen the correct way to ship. 

You need Priority Mail if it is over 16oz. You also need to input the dimensions. 

If 1st Class (under 16oz) you don't need to input the dimensions. 

Sometimes listings are just 'stuck' on a particular, but wrong, shipping manor, you need to 'open all' and click the 'correct shipping manor' before you click anything else (all done in the 'shipping' mode)

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Postage for shoes

Thank you! 

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Postage for shoes

Thank you! By mistake I printed an UPS label although I wanted to ship by USPS. But, now I know for next time. 

Message 5 of 5
latest reply