cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Refund

Hi. I haven't been here in the help forum as I usually have no issues with Ebay or PayPal. Now I have run into a problem that is driving me crazy. I tried to purchase a pair of shoes through Buy It Now. After a few days, I received a notice that the transaction had been canceled by the Seller (there was no reason why) and that I world be issued a full refund. A bit later I received an email from PayPal saying that my refund had been unsuccessful. I contacted the Seller - no response. I contacted PayPal 4 times and they keep sending me an automated response repeating how to look for my refund. Or to open an "item not received" dispute through Ebay. I can't open a dispute, it says "you can't open a dispute for this transaction as a refund was issued by Seller". What do I do now? Its not my fault the transaction/refund didn't go through. My bank says they have no record of it or even an attempt to deposit money. So I'm just supposed to let it go, my money is just out there floating around the electric ether.... I can't believe that PayPal wouldn't figure this out. My purchase was protected by Ebay and PayPal

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

No Refund

Have you tried opening an item not received case on Paypal?

The easier you are to offend the easier you are to control.

We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did. - Thomas Sowell
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

No Refund

@southern*sweet*tea wrote:

Have you tried opening an item not received case on Paypal?

Thia is the best solution. PayPal buyer protection will force PayPal to look into the issue. Open a Dispute on PayPal.

NOTE: I've never had to open a PayPal dispute myself, so I am not sure if you can do it online from the app or website, OR if you have to call them. Perhaps someone else can provide that information. But I believe @southern*sweet*tea has provided you with the best advice.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply