cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Canada Shipments dont show "Delivered" after 1 month +

In April I shipped a few items to Canada via First Class International (Large Envelope).

They still show they are at the NY Jamaica facility. 

-Has anyone had this issue of USPS not showing delivered to Canada?

-Is there any other way to find out if they were delivered aside from contacting the buyers?

The buyers have not contacted me asking where the package is, nor did they leave feedback (which is common on ebay).

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

You won't get tracking (or usually won't) on large envelope.  E-delcon is for first class int'l packages. 

Don't contact your buyers.  If there is a problem they will contact you. 

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Thanks

I use ebay shipping, as i only have a few orders a day.

Is E-delcon an option on ebay shipping? I just started to hear of that service but its not on my drop down choices.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

@nyvaluecomics wrote:

Thanks

I use ebay shipping, as i only have a few orders a day.

Is E-delcon an option on ebay shipping? I just started to hear of that service but its not on my drop down choices.

E-delcon is only available for PACKAGE services (First Class and Priority International Package), not letter services (large envelope), and only to certain countries.

A  First Class Package to Canada starts at around $14, if memory serves me right. It's been a while since I shipped there.

The easier you are to offend the easier you are to control.

We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did. - Thomas Sowell
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

@green-night wrote:

You won't get tracking (or usually won't) on large envelope.  E-delcon is for first class int'l packages. 

Don't contact your buyers.  If there is a problem they will contact you. 

I just reread this, actually I DO get tracking but it doesnt enter the Canada side of the tracking, just the US Side. Is that what you meant?

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Yes thats what I meant , you usually will not get a delivery confirmation scan on large envelopes. Tracking ends when it leaves the US.  It needs to be package service to get tracking to the point of delivery. 

e-Delcon is automatically included when you ship FCI packages to Canada and print the label online. 

Message 6 of 6
latest reply