cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looks like USPS is already starting to bog down

Shipment delays have already slipped out 1 to 3 days on a lot I see.

Apologies coming in by the hour for delays.

I'll be forced to either use UPS or just shut down until March.  

eBay?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I ask eBay itself to give us the facts and put up a dashboard that shows shipment times between different areas in a graphic of the US.  Put all three carriers up and let them know we at eBay are watching and using this data to form opinions and decisions.  It will allow all to head off problems.  eBay has this information.  Why not spread the wealth in a service that might actually help the entire community.  Couple of developers…. What say you eBay?  

Why am I the one teaching eBay but they don’t listen?  eBay thinks they know everything.  You don’t.

eBay needs seller boards that they listen to.  This message board is an outlet for frustrations rarely monitored in my opinion.  Set up a board that can actually recommend stuff without your attorneys getting in the way because we want eBay to succeed; we don’t want payments for these ideas.

ebay, this is a community; you need a formal advisory board or a better one!

This is the answer to my question.

until my next phone call,

Chris

View Best Answer in original post

Message 5 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I ship USPS exclusively and haven't suffered slowdowns yet. But I'd not touch UPS with a thirty nine-and-a-half foot pole this time of year. God bless us, every one. 😐

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Been having issues for months now.  Mostly Memphis Distribution Center.  It's rare that I don't have some sort of correspondence on a daily basis with buyers regarding their delayed orders.  I am about fed up.  It's starting to hurt my business.  I don't know what to do.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Some sellers, I believe, have extended their handling times in an attempt to compensate.

It was announced awhile back that this would happen.  Let's hope that most buyers will be understanding.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

I ask eBay itself to give us the facts and put up a dashboard that shows shipment times between different areas in a graphic of the US.  Put all three carriers up and let them know we at eBay are watching and using this data to form opinions and decisions.  It will allow all to head off problems.  eBay has this information.  Why not spread the wealth in a service that might actually help the entire community.  Couple of developers…. What say you eBay?  

Why am I the one teaching eBay but they don’t listen?  eBay thinks they know everything.  You don’t.

eBay needs seller boards that they listen to.  This message board is an outlet for frustrations rarely monitored in my opinion.  Set up a board that can actually recommend stuff without your attorneys getting in the way because we want eBay to succeed; we don’t want payments for these ideas.

ebay, this is a community; you need a formal advisory board or a better one!

This is the answer to my question.

until my next phone call,

Chris

Message 5 of 5
latest reply