cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Late Shipping Defects

Can someone explain why I would have A late shipping defect of 0.65 if 100% of my items were shipped and validated on time?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Late Shipping Defects

Have you looked at all the prior months? If it's this months it may self correct itself. Sometimes the updating runs behind. There is a report you can run to show you which item it was.

The Race is over
The Rats won.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Late Shipping Defects

Ok I see.  That number has no corrrelation to uploading tracking since they measure two diff time frames.   Thank you, (the lightbulb just went on).

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Late Shipping Defects

Eureka!!  SOLUTION:

Same thing just happened to me last month, same problem:

ONE invoice with ONE shipping label...  but the tracking number only applied to the first item.

This happened several times, resulting in deficient shipping percentage, even though all items

were shipped within 24 hrs.

Just spent 3 hours on the phone, all the way to the top and was told:  Sorry.  Can't remove the defects, our system won't allow us to, and there's nothing a seller can do about adding tracking numbers to multiple purchases.

AND THEN:  A kind and patient low-level rep, told me what to do with Multiple Item Shipping now that the system doesn't support multiple purchases:

1.  When your customer pays the invoice, go into your "Sold" list and find that Customer, showing all the items she purchased.  

2.  Go to the top right...  on the line with her name... and click on THAT symbol for "Print Label".

2.  MAGIC.  This time, your postage purchase shows a list of ALL the items on that invoice.

4.  When you purchase your label it will now add the tracking number for ALL items.

Who knew?  I've been selling for 7 years and this was a revelation for me.

I doubt I'll ever get all those defects removed, lost my Top Seller Status, but...

...  at least it's an even  playing field going forward now.

Good Luck!!

vintageattictreasures

Message 4 of 4
latest reply