cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just a FYI about International shipper SpeedPAK

Thought I would give a heads up for anyone buying items from sellers using SpeedPAK shipping...items are showing delivered when nothing was delivered.  Informed delivery shows nothing being delivered, ring cameras show nothing being delivered..and I was home all day..nobody delivered an package..

After searching on internet this seems to be a common problem with SpeedPAK... the ebay seller was getting several negative feedback for this very reason before he made it private.   Be warned if buying from China and shipping says SpeedPAK.   SpeedPAK = lots of fraud.  To get refund Ebay insisted I go to local Police station  to get an incident number even though Local PD does not investigate this type of scam.   

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I've never had an issue with SpeedPAK. Maybe the issue is with the seller???

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Not sure how the seller could get the shipper to mark it delivered...I google searched speedpak and found too many other people saying the same thing.   Something weird is going on with that company ...me wont buy if shipping is thru them.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Same here! Tracking says delivered, but nothing was. Ebay says they will step in Dec, 12. I guess I will see..
Message 4 of 4
latest reply