cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HOW DOES EBAY BILL YOU WHEN BUYING UPS SHIPPING LABELS THROUGH EBAY

When I bought my shipping label through Ebay using UPS as the shipper it said I will be billed when the label is used. So where will I find the billing information for this label, does not show up anywhere under payment transactions or on eBay invoice. I have shipped the item so label has bee scanned. Maybe I am not waiting long enough, first time I used UPS since eBay went to managed payments. Thanks

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Usually I get billed a bit after delivery as they wait until they are sure the weight,size and any extra charges are known to them

This is a user to user board not eBay employees.
----------------------------------------------------------------
When people show you who they are, believe them

View Best Answer in original post

Message 4 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

It should show up on the next eBay statement. UPS will not bill the item until it is weighted. It may take a while for it to show up because of this.

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Okay Thank You

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

Usually I get billed a bit after delivery as they wait until they are sure the weight,size and any extra charges are known to them

This is a user to user board not eBay employees.
----------------------------------------------------------------
When people show you who they are, believe them
Message 4 of 10
latest reply

I have the same question.  Where on the invoice or expense sheet does it actually show up.

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

I learned the hard way on this. I pay my bill as I go so I was surprised to see $50 when I went to pay a bill I assumed would be about $5. Here is what I've discovered. Mind you I don't have an eBay store which makes a difference. I'm just a housewive selling things on eBay:

USPS = comes out of my linked bank account NOT my paypal balance. About 90% of my shipments move this way. 

FedEx = is billed to my eBay account after it delivers. And the invoiced amount is ALWAYS different than the price they quote when you print the shipping label.  By as much as 20% sometimes. I have a scale and I enter exact dimensions but FX seems to want a little bit more. I don't use them anymore even though their quote might be $10 less. 9 out of 10 tiomes they'll invoice higher and you have no recourse. I've tried. 

UPS = is billed to my eBay account after it delivers but I'm always billed what they quoted when I printed the shipping label. I use UPS on weightier items only. 

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

As a seller I get charged for UPS shipping cost in my monthly invoice added to my store fees

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

...Makes NO sense to me...been waiting now 7 days after delivery and UPS still has not billed my eBay account...kinda annoying...I think what happens is eBay sends your scheduled payment and then UPS bills...LOL...thats what happened last month for me....eBay sent my payment and then UPS billed and then eBay billed my bank account...so now I use 1 month payouts so this won't happen again...annoying for sure...I prefer USPS because of immediate billing but some things have to go Fedex or UPS...

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

9 to 11 days...its ridiculous but that's what it is. 

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 10 of 10
latest reply