cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay Tracking not Updating about Delivered Package

Hi,

I was hoping someone from ebay could help with this glitch. I sent a package with FedEx and according to the FedEx Tracking site it was signed for (by the buyer) and delivered about 8hours ago, however this delivered status has yet to be updated on info provided on Ebay tracking (it shows all status updates except the last delivered status update). I'm concerned that this is going to effect my Ebay status unfairly and as I understand it when ebay will release my payment as well.

Would really appreciate it if someone from ebay will be able to help update the ebay tracking info to reflect the packages true delivered status!.. Thank you!..

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Yay, Thank you Ebay team member (whoever you are) It's been updated now! Really appreciate the prompt response!!..
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Nobody did anything.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Miss Australia: “An optimist and a pessimist met in a bar. The pessimist said, ‘Ugh, things just couldn’t get any worse.’ The optimist replied ‘No, of course they can!”

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

@jackiegomezfineartist wrote:
Yay, Thank you Ebay team member (whoever you are) It's been updated now! Really appreciate the prompt response!!..

@jackiegomezfineartist

er, um, ah, don't wanna burst your bubble but......

This is a Members helping other members board.  We are not eBay employees and the eBay employees who do respond on the threads have to be paged.   They do not take comments from here and act on them.  So, sorry, no eBay employee did anything.

Second, what you learned in this situation is that it often takes time for eBay "tracking" information to catch up with the shipper's information.  If it hasn't updated here, just wait a bit, maybe a day or so and it will eventually "catch up."  So the name of the game when something like this happens is - PATIENCE!

Not everything works the way we think it should work nor as fast as we think it should.  Often there are glitches or other valid reasons.   Maybe FedEx had an internal glitch that would not allow eBay to "reach out" and collect the information?

So in the future, being so granular will only serve to raise one's blood pressure.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

LOL.........................

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

@variety_nook wrote:
@cr-8076 wrote:

Miss Australia: “An optimist and a pessimist met in a bar. The pessimist said, ‘Ugh, things just couldn’t get any worse.’ The optimist replied ‘No, of course they can!”

LOL.........................

Thank you, too many pessimists here. I gave you a kudo so that your number of kudos equals your number ofposts, since you had to increase your number of posts to reply to mine.

BTW right after that, Steve Harvey declared that her joke fell flat because he doesn't know what pessimist means, he said.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply