cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay Standard envelope lost?

Hi this is the first this has happened to me. Buyer just reached out and said card he purchased never arrived. I checked tracking and it's been stuck in destination processing June 5th and was supposed to be delivered by June 9th. Is the envelope lost and should I issue a refund? Any help is appreciated! 

Screenshot_20230613_115310_eBay.jpg

Message 1 of 17
latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

I have a buyer right now that purchase three cards different dates and said they did not get them. Tracking only showed label created. (for Ebay Envelope) So if this buyer says all three are missing, do you think someone could be stealing them or buyer did get items and said they didn't? All of my bills come in every month with no problem...........hmmmmm

Message 16 of 17
latest reply

Do it on your own. one day before claim refund date, or you will get nailed for not resolving issue, it will go against rating. Just happened to me. Tracking showed later delivery date asked buyer to hold on until then, buyer agreed to wait, not! They turned around and had Ebay step in and they got a refund. I got a strike against me.  I am paying for tracking, I should get it

Message 17 of 17
latest reply