cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buyer Used Reshipper & Claims Item Isn't Working

I recently sold an item and the buyer apparently had it shipped to them in Colombia using a reshipper/freight forwarder (I do not ship internationally). They just messaged me claiming the item is not working correctly (I tested it and am sure it was working correctly, but that is a whole other matter). 
I told them to submit a return request and they asked if they can do that from their location in Bogata.

This is the first issue I've had like this and I have no idea how to proceed. What do I or the buyer need to do in a situation like this? TIA. 

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Buyer Used Reshipper & Claims Item Isn't Working

Buyer,

Since you used a reshipper you will need to file a claim with them.

Seller

Buyer's MBG coverage is voided when they have the item reshipped. They need to take this up with the FF. But if you think you can help them troubleshoot whatever's not working then by all means, that's good customer service to try and help.

If you want to accept the return that's also an option, though not required. If they file a not as described claim you'll be responsible for providing a return shipping label from the FF back to you. Buyer will need to get the item from their location in Colombia to their FF in the States, then the FF will need to ship it back to you.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply