cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ebay USPS postage not uploading tracking to PayPal

I noticed earlier that none of my USPS postage tracking numbers are being uploaded to Paypal for the last couple of days.

When I try to enter them manually, it states "We're experiencing technical difficulties" so I can't upload the numbers.

Anyone else having this problem?

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

I'm having the same issue, as is at least one other poster. See here
http://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/PayPal-Payment-Notification-Email-Missing-Shipping-Amount/m-p/2...

Note that the tracking numbers ( both USPS and FedEx) are not showing on the Paypal summary page and are showing as unshipped, but the tracking numbers ARE showing up on the details pages for the Paypal transactions.

In short, I don't know if Paypal thinks they are shipped or not. Won't be a problem unless there is a problem INR case, etc), but annoying nonetheless.

No resolution to date.

You wanna call Paypal and try to get answers ? 🙂
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

I'm having the same exact problem.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Same problem.

It will get fixed.

It would be more of a problem if it wasn't automatically updating in eBay.

Not seeing it as any big whoop right at the moment, but it could be if I were a large volume seller.

I am giving it a few days. I am sure the powers that be are aware of it.

Radine

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

It's not updating from PayPal to Ebay half of the time either, the packages are showing on Ebay as shipped but there are no tracking numbers for half of them. didn't even know until tonight, now I have to go through hundreds and add tracking numbers for stuff that was shipped out days ago. Where the hell do you report these tech problems at?
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Anyone get an answer? It's 10/9 and still not fixed
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

It was fixed sometime before or around noon on Fri 10/6/17 for myself and others that reported in on another thread.

The PayPal summary page is now showing that tracking was uploaded and no longer sits at "Print  shipping label" for the transactions.

For me and most others this was never an issue of tracking not uploading from eBay to PayPal - it did for every one of mine and the tracking showed on the transaction detail pages. The issue was that the tracking wasn't showing as uploaded on the summary page, and it was unclear what the implications of that could be (and made it difficult to be sure all items had been shipped at a glance).

Message 7 of 7
latest reply