cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keep on getting a Refused to Connect message in the middle of putting on a listing.

When I am putting on a listing or making an alteration I get a Refuse to Connect message

from ebay.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Keep on getting a Refused to Connect message in the middle of putting on a listing.

this is what i am getting too

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Me too.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Same... <sigh>

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Something to try. Sign out of Ebay.  Don't try and finish the listing; it'll save as  a draft.  Close your browser.  Reopen and log back in.  Try and finish the listing and see if it works.  It did for me when I was working from scratch.  I think eBooboo has been throwing nuts and bolts out from under the hood again.  

She who dies with the most toys still dies; when's the estate sale?
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

tyler@ebay
eBay Staff (Alumni)

Hi everyone - there is currently an issue impacting some members' ability to list items. You can read more about this here

Thanks!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 6 of 6
latest reply