cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All Listings Have Zero Views Starting today Nov 10

All my view history on all listings is gone today.  All listings have 0 views.  It was there yesterday.  Some watcher history appears to still be there although about 1 hour ago it was all 0 too.  I wonder are my listings even showing up to buyers?

Message 1 of 21
latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

The same thing happened to me. 0 views that had views yesterday. A lot of unusual things with ebay today......

When I tried to view my  ebay auctions, I had to log in and I was logged in to their Canadian site. Then I got an email  that stated "A new device is using your account." Also, when I go to my seller hub and go to the "customize table" link,  I make changes and save them, but they aren't saved when I view the table again.  Can't wait to see what else is messed up. My guess is that they have made some changes and still have a lot of bugs to work out. I just hope my sales aren't affected causing unhappy buyers.

Message 2 of 21
latest reply

Same thing with me. All my listings have zero views and just about all watchers are gone too.

Message 3 of 21
latest reply

same thing here, looked this morn everything is 0 views, click on the views and the extended report doesn't load either. The sold count on listings is working, check item sold last night and sold count shows on the listing, but views are zeroed out on seller hub - my watchers counts seem to be there but i have no idea if for all listings or if they are accurate.

The great truth is there isn't one
And it only gets worse since that conclusion...
...There is something about the rigid posture of a proper, authentic blind
As if extended arms reached to pass his blindness onto others.
Message 4 of 21
latest reply

yes - same thing : all of my listings were reset to ZERO views. 

so sick of Ebay tinkering and messing around with this site. things are bad enough as it is 😞

Message 5 of 21
latest reply

Yes, All views gone this morning.  Watches and bids are still there but all items show 0 views. 

Message 6 of 21
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same here, 68 watchers and ZERO views.  sigh.

Message 7 of 21
latest reply

All my listings have zero views

Message 8 of 21
latest reply

Temp workaround for the Ebay app. Within the app under "selling" it shows 0 views, but clicking on the items views to bring up "listing traffic history" shows the correct data.

Message 9 of 21
latest reply

devon@ebay kyle@ebay 
someone check into this - we'd like to see if people are viewing our listings 😉 

The great truth is there isn't one
And it only gets worse since that conclusion...
...There is something about the rigid posture of a proper, authentic blind
As if extended arms reached to pass his blindness onto others.
Message 10 of 21
latest reply

At first it showed up for me, I refreshed the page and the traffic history vanished.  It is all zeroed out for me except for number of items sold.

Message 11 of 21
latest reply

Nice catch!

Message 12 of 21
latest reply

Same. 0 views

Message 13 of 21
latest reply

@nuclearomen wrote:

devon@ebay kyle@ebay 
someone check into this - we'd like to see if people are viewing our listings 😉 

Hey @nuclearomen, our developers are aware of this issue and are currently working to get it resolved.  

Kyle,
eBay
Message 14 of 21
latest reply

@lucydoesit wrote:

All my view history on all listings is gone today.  All listings have 0 views.  It was there yesterday.  Some watcher history appears to still be there although about 1 hour ago it was all 0 too.  I wonder are my listings even showing up to buyers?

Hey @lucydoesitThere is a known sitewide issue where all items are showing zero views. If any seller is running into this issue they can reach out to customer support here and have their account added to the open ticket. Just let them know that your account is experiencing ALERT14269. We also have our tech board updated with the latest tickets here. 

Devon,
eBay
Message 15 of 21
latest reply