cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

temporarily restricted from selling and buying on eBay because of concerns about your seller account

Anonymous
Not applicable

my listings have been moved to your Unsold folder, and we credited any associated fees to your account. You can find the listings we moved below. As soon as your account has been reactivated, you’ll be able to relist these items.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

temporarily restricted from selling and buying on eBay because of concerns about your seller account

Not understanding the reason for your posting. 

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

@Anonymous wrote:

my listings have been moved to your Unsold folder, and we credited any associated fees to your account. You can find the listings we moved below. As soon as your account has been reactivated, you’ll be able to relist these items.

There must have been details as to WHY your listings were cancelled and what needs to be done to reactivate your account.  What are those?

“The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.”
— Alice Walker

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Do you have a Managed Payments account set up so eBay can transfer money to your checking account.?

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Consider yourself lucky.  They just ended them.  They could have deleted them. 

Just my Two Cents...
Thank you for being here!
Penny
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

my promble slove thanks good job

Message 6 of 6
latest reply