cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

selling international to Guam

So I had a item sell and I Looked at it and it said its shipping to guam. Now normally I just do the shipping label right through ebay as a QR code and I take it to my post office have them scan it and im good to go. On this one it says I can not do a QR code I have to go online to ebay and print label out. My question is Why is that? This is my second international sale in a week and first one was easy just QR code right to ebay hub. However this one for some reason dont have the HUB address just shows right to Guam. Any help tips etc.. would be awesome thanks friends. 

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

This is not a "international" sale.  Guam is a US territory.

Shipping to Guam is no different than shipping to any state EXCEPT...

If you are printing your shipping label through ebay, the label will look a little different.

Papa Was A Rolling Stone - The Temptations
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

@jacksonnjackson 

Guam is a US commonwealth/territory.  You ship to Guam the way you would ship to any other state in the union.  Congrats on your sale!

Happy Selling!

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

OH ok I would never have guessed its a us commonwealth territory thanks for your help much appreciated friend. 😊

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

thanks for your answer friend I would of bet a million dollars that a place like guam was international wow. Thanks for the knowledge Now I know for next time. much appreciated

Message 5 of 5
latest reply