cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

selling format change

I was right in the middle of posting cd's for sale when the selling format changed.  I had already listed 27 cd's with no problem.   All of a sudden the format went to this extremely long form, which had to be ebay Europe based since it listed selling in pounds, etc.  Is anyone else having this problem?  I won't list anything else until the problem is resolved

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

selling format change

@anpellm wrote:

I was right in the middle of posting cd's for sale when the selling format changed.  I had already listed 27 cd's with no problem.   All of a sudden the format went to this extremely long form, which had to be ebay Europe based since it listed selling in pounds, etc.  Is anyone else having this problem?  I won't list anything else until the problem is resolved

@anpellm   Did you use sell similar from a sold listing by chance?  Hubby did that and had me wondering what the heck was going on for a minute when I started the listing from the draft he had created and it had Canadian $.  

If that's not the issue then the best advice I have is to clear your browser history to get rid of any bad cookies.

Try another browser.  

Comics-scifi_collectibles Is a Volunteer Community Mentor.
I have been a seller since 2003

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

selling format change

If you were listings from the "sell it now" button in others' listings, this will happen when you were viewing an item from a non-U.S. seller. 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply