cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Offensive" Black Memorabilia...

O.K., after having TWO listings of VINTAGE Black Americana TAKEN DOWN... Any idea WHAT items might be 'Non-Offensive' enough to be listed in this ACTIVE Category Choice  ?

Shipping is not an entitlement, it's a convenience.
Convenience costs money.
Shipping ain't free.
All Customers have a need,
Some are more needy than others.
Message 1 of 47
latest reply
46 REPLIES 46

I recently had 2 listings removed as being "offensive". I also had the term "Black Americana" in the title. Isn't that what it's called?!?!? I was absolutely seething with frustration. I listed them again after removing the "offensive" terms: Black Americana and Jemima.  This PC **bleep** has gotten way out of hand! I can understand some terms such as "Mammy" or "Aunt Jemima".  Good luck!

Don

Message 46 of 47
latest reply

I have sold some bk americana in the last few months but they were not offensive but RPPC of real people or just historic. They ones I had listed that could have been taken as offensive were taken down. All listed on the same day with black Americana in title.  Black Americana by itself will not get a listing booted ,look a little deeper and see if what you are listing  would make you uncomfortable if someone of color was standing in front of you and you showed them the item

Message 47 of 47
latest reply