cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problems with eBay authenticators check

is anyone having problems with eBay authenticators check and having shoes being rejected? even if they get shipped with the original receipt. I been selling since 2013 and just had my account suspended because of eBay authenticators could not verify a shoe that was shipped with everything. Is there a way to opted out of this? also is there a 3rd party authenticator that we can use as sellers to by-pass eBay authenticator because sometimes I think they do not know what they are doing and just hire anyone for this job. 

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Sorry, the only out is to list items that don't need to be authenticated.

Have a great day
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Why would you be suspended purely because your shoes didn't pass ebay's "authentication"?

Has this happened before this last pair?

"If a product doesn't sell, raise the price" - Reese Palley
"If it sold FAST, it was priced too low" - also Reese Palley
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

One other time when they first introduced the program as well another time I had got an email once that a shoe didn’t pass authentication and it was still in my business the shoe was not shipped out 🤦🏾‍♂️

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

You have a lot for sale. And actually have receipts for everything you are selling...such as shoes?

I notice feedback of 2 items sold... Items still have "security tags" on them?...from 2 different buyers. That's a red flag.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply