cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

positive feedback to buyer automatically given

I usually wait until I have many feedbacks to make. I just tried and I could not find any that needed my feedback, and it seems positive feedback was already posted (not by me)

QUESTION: Does eBay automatically give a positive after a specific waiting time for me to do it?

Did I activate a button by mistake to ask eBay to do it?

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

No, unless you selected to automatically leave feedback when a buyer leaves postive feedback, Ebay does not do it for you.  

I have my feedback set as mentioned above.  For those buyers that don't leave feedback, neither do I.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

You can also have it set to leave auto when a buyer pays, at least you used to be able to.

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

@from_me_2_you wrote:

QUESTION: Does eBay automatically give a positive after a specific waiting time for me to do it?

Not unless you enable that setting.

You can check your settings on this page @from_me_2_you 

https://www.ebay.com/uas/selling-pref?show=automated_feedback

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Thank you for the link, makes it much easier to find and change settings. Actually I am good with eBay replying to buyers  who have taken the the time to give feedback.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

@from_me_2_you 

I usually wait until I have many feedbacks to make. I just tried and I could not find any that needed my feedback, and it seems positive feedback was already posted (not by me)

No.

Yes.

Leaving stored or automatic feedback for buyers | eBay

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Once again, TY for a hot link, makes it much easier to change or activate when it has a link, instead of my hunting for the correct terminology to find what I need to do.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply