cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

paid and shipped section gone ? an my old FB section I had hub dumped that is when I lost all

Paid and shipped  section gone  an my old FB section too I had some great FB " sayings'

I had Hub but  dumped it after two days  now back to my old Ebay

that is when I lost all ~ anyone else ?  Thanks for your help Ebay 10 years 

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

paid and shipped section gone ? an my old FB section I had hub dumped that is when I lost all

Hi & Thanks ` Yes I'm in all selling~`  used to have paid & shipped I could click on it & my shipped item would come up

~~~could send my FB's from there had some cute ones saved

I could use 😞 talked w/ Ebay this a.m. John says that all went away .  Hub   Thanks I went to youtube  for help too 

frustrated in Calif

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

are you in your my ebay-all

selling?Are the paid/shipping records 60 days or older.You feedback is  still there.

This is a user to user board not eBay employees.
----------------------------------------------------------------
When people show you who they are, believe them
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Hi & Thanks ` Yes I'm in all selling~`  used to have paid & shipped I could click on it & my shipped item would come up

~~~could send my FB's from there had some cute ones saved

I could use 😞 talked w/ Ebay this a.m. John says that all went away .  Hub   Thanks I went to youtube  for help too 

frustrated in Calif

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

If you go back to the Seller Hub, you'll find your information under the Orders tab at the top left of the Overview page.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

@zzydny  Hey z -- not to change the topic but wondered if you've had any luck with your markdown manager sale?  I actually sold something this morning that I had marked down and it made me curious if you've had any luck.

Happy 2018! May this upcoming year be a prosperous one!
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

@klassic*kids wrote:

@zzydny  Hey z -- not to change the topic but wondered if you've had any luck with your markdown manager sale?  I actually sold something this morning that I had marked down and it made me curious if you've had any luck.

Thanks for asking.  I created three sales (about 100 items in total).....and have only sold ONE! 

LOL  Oh well, gotta keep trying.   I'm gonna try to beef up my listings and add new items.  

Good luck with your sales stuff, too!

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Thanks ZZy   But will I have to subscribe to Hub again ? not what I want to do  Cindy

Message 7 of 7
latest reply