cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not all listings are showing in store

When I  go to my computer all of my listings show. However, when i look at my app like only 200 out of the nearly 600 are showing.   i've talked to ebay many many times and they have done nothing despite claiming tech is on it.

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

I just stress-tested it and you're right. I see 528 on my laptop, but only 212 on the app. What the heck??

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Hi. Have no solution but am able to reproduce your results.

Did notice the missing items are no longer missing when a subcategory is searched. Take for example your "Lovers choice sex toy lot: Lovemoiselle, Bliss no8, Vibrant dream rabbit" listed September 25th. It remains hidden when searching "Health & Beauty" and "Health & Beauty>Healthcare Products" but shows up when searching "Health & Beauty>Healthcare Products>Sexual Wellness Products."

When  searching for your items in "Health & Beauty>Healthcare Products" I receive 31 results but if I search for your items in  "Health & Beauty>Healthcare Products>Sexual Wellness Products" I get 343 items.

Don't ask me why.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

So an update, but not really.  I called for the billionth time last week. The assured me i would get a call from the tech department last weekend. Guess who didn't get a call? What a surprise.   i'm going to try and contact the tech department personally. If that doesn't work I am going higher up.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Attempted to find a workaround for you but it appears to affect your competitors as well. Suspect being hidden until the subcategories are searched has to do with the sexual nature of your offerings. Sorry I couldn't be of assistance but think attempting to contact tech support will be a waste of time.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

I thought this but I saw complaints on forums from sellers that did not sell sexual wellness items. However, it seemed like another category had these issues as well with their store for some reason.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

items in listings don't show up in store. What gives? 

Message 7 of 7
latest reply