cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need a trading assistant in the villages florida clothes

I  have alot of talbots  clothing some still with tags. Need a trading Assisstant close to the Villages, Florida

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Trading assistants are hard to come by.

My advice is to google "ebay consignment villages florida"

Expensive items can go thru a local consignment shop or auction house.

Garage sale the items a consignment shop won't take.

Good luck. 

Posting ID
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Talbots is a great brand but clothing is an over saturated market on ebay. I searched "Talbots/new with tags and found 37,000+ listings so there is a lot of competition. I would not expect you would make a lot of money on these and finding someone to list these items is going to be difficult.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

You're not likely to find a taker for a task like this... there's no Trading Assistant program anymore. Good luck, though.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

@catherinblai5 

There is no trading assistant program any more.  This is what you should do...

You should advertise locally.  On FB or CL.  Unless you are willing to take responsibility for taxes, seller fees, returns, shipping, supplies & possible fraudulent transactions, not to mention paying out a hefty fee to that seller (about 50%), I doubt you 'll get any bites here on this forum.

Good luck to you!

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

There is way too much clothing on eBay already.  It's very hard to sell.  Have you tried to search for some of the items your planning to sell?  Searching sold items will give you some idea of what it will go for.    With so much listed, most buyers search by lowest price first.  Unless your prices are in the running, your items will be pages back and not even be seen.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply