Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

managing payment

and what is the question?

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

managing payment

@olee-bay You would have to use something called Payoneer. I know Payoneer works with Sri Lanka. The article below shows you how to integrate the Payoneer account with ebay.

https://export.ebay.com/en/fees-and-payments/payments/managed-payments-guide-payoneer/step-by-step-g...

I am not an eBay employee but I sure feel like one sometimes
eBay Community Mentor Since 8-07-2023
Used to be panda75654
This is my only account. I do not own any other eBay accounts and will not ask for personal information. Stay safe!
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

managing payment

In Sri Lanka, Payoneer is available now, but I think it is only allowed for Businesses as the Sri Lankan Government still forbid individuals from accepting foreign funds.

Please contact your local government body to find out the rules now surrounding this problem many Sri Lankan sellers are experiencing. No one here can really help you as we have no control over the money laundering and anti terrorism laws regarding acceptance of foreign funds in your country.

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

managing payment

@downunder-61 

Excellent post and that is what I'm reading to. Payoneer is an American company who is relatively new and they just can't go into a country and allow incoming funds thru online venues when the government and banking laws of said country will not allow it.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

managing payment

Exactly, and not to disparage Paypal, but they made it too easy for the throw away accounts.

Which is why I am very pro MP (apologies to those who hate it)

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 6 of 6
latest reply