cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to change to 30 day return policy default

I only use the quick listing tool.  I know how to change from 14 day to 30 day return policy, but only by editing after the listing is created.  Going forward, I'd like ALL of my listings to automatically offer the 30 day return policy.  Where do I change that to my default setting so I don't have to edit all the time.  Also, for some reason, my quick listing page is showing "3 day handling."  I've never done a "3 day handling" in the 13 years I've been selling on Ebay.  I'd like to make "1-day handling" as my default also.  I'd appreciate any help.  Thank you.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I have listed about nine new listings, not relists, and it keeps saying "14 day return."  I wanted to permanenly change it to "30 day return" so I can maintain my Top Rated Seller status and qualify for discounts.  If they are only "14 day return," I won't get my discount.  I wonder why they don't just put a drop down menu so we can choose whether we want 14 or 30 day returns.  Meanwhile, I am just going back in to edit as I do two listings so I can do a bulk edit of the return policy.  Again, I don't know why it's selecting "3 day handling," when I've never done 3 days -- only a one day handling.  I haven't listed since before the "30 day return" policy went into effect in May 2016.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

@luvzena

As far as I know both your return policy time frame and your handling time are defaults based on the last NEW listing you created. That doesn't include relists but may include sell similar if you're creating a brand new listing. Other than that you can only bulk edit both of those settings.

The longer I'm on eBay, the more convinced I am that idiocy in the world is growing at an alarming rate. No where is it more visible than the view from eBay itself.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I have listed about nine new listings, not relists, and it keeps saying "14 day return."  I wanted to permanenly change it to "30 day return" so I can maintain my Top Rated Seller status and qualify for discounts.  If they are only "14 day return," I won't get my discount.  I wonder why they don't just put a drop down menu so we can choose whether we want 14 or 30 day returns.  Meanwhile, I am just going back in to edit as I do two listings so I can do a bulk edit of the return policy.  Again, I don't know why it's selecting "3 day handling," when I've never done 3 days -- only a one day handling.  I haven't listed since before the "30 day return" policy went into effect in May 2016.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply