cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

for selling

hi I'm a new seller witch one is best product to 1st listing please help me...

Message 1 of 18
latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

for selling

List the product that you know best. Good luck to you.

Message 2 of 18
latest reply

for selling

@azar515 

Others from Sri Lanka have been listing coconut shells.

Have a great day.
Message 3 of 18
latest reply

for selling

Kensgiftshop,

Why are they the best to list?

Message 4 of 18
latest reply

for selling

I don't think the  US is interested in coconut shells/coconut fiber.  I believe it's a product that SL can find free for the taking. It's something with little or no investment is why they try to sell that stuff.  That would be like me pulling some Spanish moss out of the trees in my yard and selling that crap.

Message 5 of 18
latest reply

for selling

@fab_finds4u wrote:

I don't think the  US is interested in coconut shells/coconut fiber.  I believe it's a product that SL can find free for the taking. It's something with little or no investment is why they try to sell that stuff.  That would be like me pulling some Spanish moss out of the trees in my yard and selling that crap.

LOL - Imma start selling pine cones and slugs!

“The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.”
— Alice Walker

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 6 of 18
latest reply

for selling

https://sellerschool.ebay.com/

This link can answer all your questions if you click on it.  Good luck should you chose to enroll. 

Message 7 of 18
latest reply

for selling

Hah!  Don’t discount pinecones. I used to sell Georgia premium pinecones on eBay.  

Message 8 of 18
latest reply

for selling

I must disagree. Market is ripe for coconut bikini tops. Bottoms, not so much.

Message 9 of 18
latest reply

for selling

@powell-memorabilia  I wore one of those with my hula costume as a kid. Not comfortable at all. lol

Message 10 of 18
latest reply

for selling

@azar515 wrote:

hi I'm a new seller witch one is best product to 1st listing please help me...

Here's the truth:  If I knew the best product to list on eBay, the sure-seller, the fast-mover, I would not tell you, or anyone else.   Why would I help you compete with me for sales and profits?

No one is going to hand you success on a platter.  The lazy and passive do not succeed here.  The sooner you understand that and get down to doing the hard work on your own behalf, the sooner you'll see some money in the bank.

=

Message 11 of 18
latest reply

for selling

Items that  DON'T take this long to receive.

janet9988_0-1642802132373.png

For some......It seems wisdom has been chasing you, but you have always been faster.
Message 12 of 18
latest reply

for selling

Sighs....

I just can't help myself....

Three items posted.

Two shipping from China that @janet9988 is referencing with the shipping times.

And a photograph of "nature." for 50 cents.

I really wanted to buy the "photography" of nature for 50 cents and free shipping.

I really did.

Mike

Firesteel Surplus

Message 13 of 18
latest reply

for selling

Sell something, which You know, as a product, as a thing, as an item - tool etc. very good, which belongs to some category, which is connected somehow to Your hobby, passion etc.

regards!

MD

Message 14 of 18
latest reply

for selling

My first thought was that if you are a Seller Witch, try selling wands.  But seriously, you should consider selling products that Sri Lanka already has a reputation for quality.  Spices and teas.

Message 15 of 18
latest reply