cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ending listings and relisting in bulk

Well the relisting page has changed so I can waste even more time trying to relist items. I used to be able to end 200 listings at a time and when I wanted to relist I could relist 200 at a time. now I can only end and relist 25 at a time. Why would ebay "improve" the seller hub to make relisting take more time instead of less time ????? any one figure out how to do 200 at a time? thanks for the help

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Is it possible you changed the setting?  Mine still shows the option of showing 25, 50, 100, or 200 items, at the bottom of the list.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

I can’t bulk end any amount!

help.....

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

I can only end 1 at a time.....

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Agree. eBay forces us to use Seller Hub as our home page. I use Seller Hub, but prefer My Summary page for quick glance of how many items are ending today. Easy to select multiple items to end. Please bring back My Summary Page.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

I did not change anything. I spoke with ebay and they told me my page changed to this new improved page. What a time waster. They are idiots !!!

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Yes this really is time consuming to not be able to end all the listings and have to do them one at a time! we need classic view back and the option to end as many listings as we like to at once. 

Message 7 of 7
latest reply