cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ebay shipping supply discount coupon

im on the ebay shipping discount page, when i click on see details to get my code it will not go to the next page where the code is. 

anyone else having this issue?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

When you add supplies to your cart and then go to checkout, the code often appears towards the bottom of the page and all you have to do is click the box to add it. 

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

@ads.ink wrote:

im on the ebay shipping discount page, when i click on see details to get my code it will not go to the next page where the code is. 

anyone else having this issue?

Hey @ads.ink! It looks like there is a known issue on the site where members are having trouble accessing their subscriber discounts page just as you have mentioned. You can reach out to our customer support here and let them know that you are running into ALERT14045 they will be able to get your account added to the open ticket. 

Devon,
eBay
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Going to the checkout under this condition requires one to pay full price for the "free" items.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

I have the same problem and the chat (real person) assistant assures me the technical team is going to fix this and I should not worry because they have enough supplies to not run out hits quarter!  He did not offer to add me to the open ticket.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply