cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

done with ebay!

Out of the last 10 items I've put up for auction, 7 auctions have been won by Deadbeats, all these buyers show 1 or 2 feedback ratings, yet when you check feedback there is nothing there, I dont understand but I dont rw

Really care, it simply has become immpossible for me to sell in auction format. Now after I had to leave Negative feedback for a seller, due to my worst Ebay experience in 15 years. That seller suddenly became a buyer and purchased a 3.00 item from me so that he could leave me my 1st Negative feedback ever. Now I am officially done, all my active items are now removed and seller fees paid. 

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

done with ebay!

Amazon is not more friendly.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

done with ebay!

wrote:

Out of the last 10 items I've put up for auction, 7 auctions have been won by Deadbeats, all these buyers show 1 or 2 feedback ratings, yet when you check feedback there is nothing there, I dont understand but I dont rw

Really care, it simply has become immpossible for me to sell in auction format. Now after I had to leave Negative feedback for a seller, due to my worst Ebay experience in 15 years. That seller suddenly became a buyer and purchased a 3.00 item from me so that he could leave me my 1st Negative feedback ever. Now I am officially done, all my active items are now removed and seller fees paid. 

Good Luck Selling!

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

done with ebay!

That other site is far more choosy about what they allow to be sold there.  There are gated categories in which they do not allow any more sellers.  Fees are higher.  Used is not abundantly allowed.

The grass is not always greener on the other side, but of course, you can try.

If you go elsewhere, you need to learn how the site works.  As for Ebay, had you listed in the fixed price, immediate payment required format, you would not have had that problem.  If you had your blocks set up, any bidder with two unpaid item strikes would have been unable to bid.  If you opened and closed unpaid item disputes, you would give that buyer a strike and got your fees back.

Many use a buying and a selling id; and block someone if they had a bad experience so they can't do unto you as you have done unto them.  

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

done with ebay!

You could also call CS and point out that that feedback was retaliatory, malicious bidding, and they might remove that feedback.

You can avoid problems if you choose.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

done with ebay!

Part of the Ebay experience. I just put in a non payment for the buyer, get my Ebay fees back and relist the item. That is all you can really do...

REGARDS 

Message 6 of 6
latest reply