cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

does calling cs count as something that reduces your ranking on your listings?

if i call cs does that cause my listings to drop in exposure? i dont want to call if my ranking will be hurt. 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

@lloydsteventaylor wrote:

if i call cs does that cause my listings to drop in exposure? i dont want to call if my ranking will be hurt. 

Strangely enough I have found the opposite to be true. I have called regarding low sales or other issues and within an hour or two I get a sale.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I often wonder the same thing. I also wonder if when you give your opinion on any "Tell Us What You Think" links. I have given poor ratings for low and slow sales and far and few inbetween, and when I do, as I've done just recently, I get NO SALES for even longer periods. 😞 I think maybe it does give you "bad points." 😞
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

@lloydsteventaylor wrote:

I have felt that when i call in and I get some moron that is completely clueless, usually in the Philipines, and on the rare occasion where I lose my gourd on them, that sales get worse for a while. It's almost like they have a NUKE button that they can hit to punish you for your "bad" behavior!

Message 4 of 4
latest reply