cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cousin stabbing the seller me & owner of consignment item & winning bidder i sold the item to

So get ready for this... I had a lady come up to me with a joan jett t-shirt she wanted me to sell for her, so i did , now i been selling under my cousins account (store account) but had payments of what i listed sent to my paypal (minus 20% that went towards the store and listing fees) and what he listed money went to his paypal,,, this keep things simple  and it sold for 41.00 but while it was being auctioned off my cousin and i had a falling out because he got upset i called him lazy and the store got to embarrassing.. he lived like a slob... so he straight flipped out but whatever he's twisted, So i left the store i helped run for 6 months, so jul 30th the shirt sold 41.00 sent to me but he had the shirt at the store. i recived a message on Aug, 2 that refund was sent. i didnt care, but the owner i was selling the shirt for was asking him whats going on but he's clueless and i sure the winning bidder was asking the same... here comes the kicker.... he relist the shirt on aug 2 for a 3 day auction but now with his paypal to recive the payment shirt sold on aug 5th for 100.00... i didnt care that ment more money for the owner of the shirt under consignment .... she ask him whats going on and he said "  i sold the Joan Jett T-shirt last night for more than tony got for it, so i have some money for you later today i sold it for 55" this messege is what he sent her on aug. the 5th and not only been lied to but still havent recived any money to this day... whew.... i hope that made since for everyone.... now that i got it out its up in the air for what happens, im moving on  

Message 1 of 47
latest reply
46 REPLIES 46

cousin stabbing the seller me & owner of consignment item & winning bidder i sold the item to

@a*river*runs*through*it wrote:

Wow! That post is a real stretch!

WHAT?

It doesn't make "since"?

Message 46 of 47
latest reply

Personally, I would rather hear more about the stabbing. The shirt seems petty to me and if you were stabbed I would get so law enforcement on your cousin right away. It could turn into an ugly situation. 

Message 47 of 47
latest reply