cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cancel order and relist

I start bid for 7days as a 1st list, After 7 days item was won by a bidder, But He/She didn't pay for the item, 

And I wait for payment, But bidder not paid and I email to eBay, 

I try to give a second chance and it failed, showing as an error. therefore I cancel the bid for relisting as eBay reply mail. as a new seller, I got a 3 item list and on that day three listings finished, 

And now I cannot relist that because I am limited. 

I try to my other two items convert to bid... it also failed. 

I need to know how many days do I need to stay for one more listing available.  

Thanks,

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

cancel order and relist

When you have a limited number of listings, you can only use those listings for one month.

I am not sure if that mean a calendar month or if it means 30 days.

But because 30 days is less optimistic, if you listed on February first, you would be able to relist on March third.

If an item sells, even if the transaction fails, you do not get another listing for 30 days.

By the way, part of the problem may be that you are using Auctions.

EBay defaults new members to auctions, but over 85% of transactions are Fixed Price.

Fixed Price gives you 30 days of visibility.

You can add Immediate Payment Required and the listing remains live until someone pays.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

cancel order and relist

When you have a limited number of listings, you can only use those listings for one month.

I am not sure if that mean a calendar month or if it means 30 days.

But because 30 days is less optimistic, if you listed on February first, you would be able to relist on March third.

If an item sells, even if the transaction fails, you do not get another listing for 30 days.

By the way, part of the problem may be that you are using Auctions.

EBay defaults new members to auctions, but over 85% of transactions are Fixed Price.

Fixed Price gives you 30 days of visibility.

You can add Immediate Payment Required and the listing remains live until someone pays.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

cancel order and relist

Thanks,  femmefan1946 for your reply.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

cancel order and relist

When you read about how eBay works, you missed a point.

If a buyer has not paid within 4 days of the end of the listing/auction, the seller can CANCEL, citing unpaid item on day #5.  Your FVF will be refunded, you can relist and buyer has a strike.

Or you, as the seller, can set your listings to do that automatically.  

Message 4 of 4
latest reply