cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

blocked but not shutting up

I got terminally fed up with an international who refused to accept the shipping quote I gave him. First he said that "all the other sellers" shipped for less. Then it was "use this box" which I can't , book is too large. Next, he could get it cheaper from the publisher.

At that point I told him I was glad he found another copy and welcome to my blocked bidder list.  So far since then he's messaged me 3 times and I've stopped reading.  Probably the publisher won't ship to him and he just wanted me to gut my price. This book is going to sell at or near my price in a reasonable time frame so I am not motivated to put up with his complaints....

Not asking for a solution, just griping.Smiley Frustrated

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I completely understand.  Very frustrating.  People like him are like walking into a swarm cloud of gnats, and no matter how you hurry faster down the sidewalk, you can't seem to get away from them! 

Hope he quits pursuing this soon!

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Too bad communications are not also blocked when we put a buyer on the BBL. 

There's a reason we block them from bidding/buying, we certainly do not want to have to communicate with our harassers.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Typical eBay. I've been here 11 years (I must love abuse) and it gets more clear everyday how anti-seller this company is.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Don't allow blocked buyers to contact me. (Buyer won't see the "Contact Seller" button on your Q&A page.) Note: Buyers can still contact you about existing transactions, unless you add them to your blocked list.

There's this option at the bottom of the buyers requirements page.  Take it to mean.......

Oh.  Wait.  ebay.  Who the heck REALLY knows what it means!

Message 5 of 5
latest reply