best category

hi everyone...!  😘

wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.....!  🤗

what is the best category on eBay .....? 🙄 🤔 🤔

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

best category

I would say cell phones and gaming, however it’s also the best category of getting ripped off

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

best category

Is this the topic today's assignment?

“The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.”
— Alice Walker

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

best category

To succeed on eBay you have to have a passion for selling or have a passion for the item you are selling.  If you sell marbles you need to know all about marbles. Know your product and how it works. If you can't describe like there are no pictures and take pictures like there's no description then you won't succeed. 

You can't just show up at the work place and say here I am ready to sell so what should I sell? It doesn't  work that way. 

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

best category

I think you should chat with your Sri Lankan buddy @bestseller94 as he knows what's best...I am sure he is the best one to help you find the best category for the best selling

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

best category

You got this one right on the Head. Todays lesson is whats the best category to make the most profit with the LEAST work. 

I have been making tons of Money in the Adult toy category. You know them battery operated Buddies thingy's.  Its hot.

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

best category

The category you like searching through the most. It is the best for items you want to buy. It is also the best if you are looking to start selling provided you can find a place to source it in your area. That will be the category you know the most about. You will already have an idea of what items are worth, and what would be a good buy or not.

Everybody's category is different. For one person it may be clothes. For another it may be toys. For me it is more vintage items.

As you source, look at the items that keep showing up. If you are interested in them, do some research to see if it would be worth your time to learn about it.

Remember if you don't like selling something, you will never put the time and effort to sell those types of items. Those items will sit in a pile that you will always avoid when you look for something to list. I don't like clothes, so I don't even try to sell them. I rather donate them.

Look around your house. What do you like to buy? What do you like to put in your home that you enjoy? What do you like to pick up when you are at a garage sale or flea market?

Just because one person does well with clothes, health and beauty doesn't mean you will. A person may do extremely well selling clothes, but do lousy when they try to sell collectable toys. Some one may do extremely well at selling crafts. 

Taylor best categories to your personality, and what you like. You will do the best in those categories.

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

best category

You seem to have a lot odd looking adult toys for sale? I don’t think my girl friend would derive any pleasure from what you are selling.

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

best category

It would probably be the one that has the most buyers of the items that you're selling.  That would be my guess.

"It is an intelligent man that is aware of his own ignorance."
Message 9 of 9
latest reply