Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 21 helpful

Sales Tax Collection

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but: Anyone use a great system to track and pay sales tax to states and countries that aren't collected by ebay? Looking for suggestions. Thanks.

Not able to Promote listings

Hello, I am a Top Rated Seller, however I scheduled some listings to start last night and I am still not able to promote them. Anyone know how I can do this? They are all mostly high value cards and I really want to promote the auctions to try and dr...

Resolved! Problem while Listing on eBay from CJ

Hey Everyone can any one me help out why i can not list my items from CJ on eBay, I have used propercategory and Proper words But still I am getting this error

WhatsApp Image 2023-06-23 at 9.07.22 AM.jpeg

New Add rate?

Can anyone give tell me if there is parameters on the add rate ebay launched. I wanted to set my add rate at 5 % to test it out? can that be done?

Aggressive buyer demanding partial refund

I sold a blouse and included in the listing photos of the size label. The seller upon receiving it claims it is not the size stated on the label, and she would like a partial refund. She’s been very aggressive in her language towards me, and it clear...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 29 replies
  • 0 helpful

Combined Shipping for buyer?!?!

I have watched tutorials and read articles including Ebay Seller Hub but I cannot seem to send a buyer a combined invoice for multiple items purchased. I changed my settings under my account -> Shipping preferences to allow combined shipping, I then ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

LISTING SHOW ISSUE

To maintain a safe trading environment, eBay places limits on the number of categories sellers can list in. Currently, you do not have required permission to sell in this category.WHY WE FACE THIS PROBLEM.

MC011 Restriction solutions

Welp the dreaded mc011. I recently thought I scored an amazing find at my local store and sold a high ticket item. I’ve been selling on here for a few years now selling all sorts of items from various categories.I sold an expensive speaker set for $1...

DEAD BEAT buyers!

We sellers have known for years ( I am a 25+ year seller on E Bay) how bad E Bays feedback system is! A buyer can do what ever they want like not pay for auctions and E Bay has no issue with that happening! (drop down box for cancel order no longer s...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors