Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

What makes you dropship (or not dropship) on eBay?

What are your own thoughts/experiences with dropshipping? I've been doing it the past couple weeks and it seems fine. Definitely less work than buying an item in person, shipping it myself, etc. At the same time, I don't care for how little control y...

Seller hasn’t issued partial refund

Contacted seller before purchasing suit and was told there were no flaws. Upon receiving suit it was in fact badly stained. I took pictures and sent them to the seller. They offered a return or partial refund of $15.00. I accepted the partial refund,...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Selling

Hey I accidentally clicked accept return offer. Is there a way I can cancel that because what he is requesting is false.

ebay fees

How to caculate eby fee?I only sold for $9.99 and I don't have insert fee, but my invoice is $7.22.I don't know how I get this much. Does ebay have any other fee hta I don't know it?

Resolved! Expired promotions

How do I delete all the expired promotional offers and the 50 free monthly? There are so many and I can't figure how to delete them.

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Top Rated Seller status is Meaningless on eBay, here is why

Now that for some time bad feedback doesn't affect my seller rating, I don't have to worry about disgruntled vindictive buyers making unreasonable demans and not getting them and setting out to harm my rating with bad feedback, but I suspect that buy...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 18 replies
  • 3 helpful

Top Seller Rating and a TRS+ Program?

I don't remember the old days when eBay had Bronze, Silver, etc. and I read here there is a TRS + program. I thought there was only the one TRS. I wonder what new programs are working on? How about a progressive commission policy where their cut incr...

Just used a tool I'm sure has been there forever...

When I'm creating a new listing I generally look to see what category like items are listed in if I need any suggestions. I was about to list a set of Christmas tins with cats on them and I was already into the body of the listing when I decided I wa...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 1 replies
  • 2 helpful

Using Videos in Ebay Listings

To anyone who has knowledge: What is the best way to add videos into your listings without violating Ebay's new Active Content Rule. I tried a few ways, but they always got flagged as Active Content. Videos often helped me sell better in the past. An...

Vindictive buyers who leave poor feedback

Recently I had a buyer who left a neutral claiming their item broke in transit. First of all, I am doubtful this happened at all - the item was very securely packed and padded thoroughly with bubble wrap. Nothing should have happened to it unless the...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay claims I'm selling controlled substance?

I got a message after the item was removed saying Phenibut is a controlled substance by US law. Of course it's not, and that would be a federal crime if it were. So, ebay is technically saying I'm committing a crime. Isn't this slander?It could also ...

Buyer Says They Can't Request Return. Alternate Title-- No Good Deed Goes Unpunished...

Yesterday, a buyer sent me a message that they'd like to return their purchase. They are claiming a size issue with some plates, but aren't any more specific than that. She didn't direcly say so, but her message reads like she will pay return shippin...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors