Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Shipped a USPS 1st Class with the new shipping label program this morning.

The “ship by date” shown was wrong by 2 days. It shows ship by September 28th when it should have shown September 26th. This statement on the right side of the page is misleading:“Make sure your label is clearly visible, and that there is no tape ove...

2018-09-26.png
User avatar by Guide
  • 33 replies
  • 0 helpful

End listings, downgrade store for a couple months, then upgrade store, relist items in 60 days?

Sales are in the pooper and its not normal or due to our pictures/descriptions or service. Between poor sales, seriously multiplied returns (in the last few months only after years of hardly any), and sytem errors, such as edits not taking, were just...

Selling Outside of the Auction Directly to Buyer

How do you sell something directly to a buyer (who offers less than listed price) outside of the auction. I know I still have to pay the ebay fees (I read that somewhere at some point), but how do I set that up? Is there an "option" I click on somewh...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

$$$ Scrounge Lounge $$$ Harvesting Sales for September 2018

hey hey hey!Welcome to the Scrounge Lounge! Our History: The Scrounge Lounge formed on the old Auction Listings board in 2003. Who are we? Ebay buyers and sellers who love the thrill of the hunt.We find treasures in the usual, and at times, unusual p...

Buyer's package was stolen out of my mailbox before pickup

I put a sold item in my mailbox for carrier pickup on Friday. The package has never been scanned and I believe it was most likely stolen before pickup. I have contacted my buyer just to verify that they have not received the item, and contacted USPS ...

• 30 replies
  • 1 helpful

Toys R Us is trying a comeback

https://www.wsj.com/articles/toys-r-us-cancels-auction-as-lenders-plan-brands-revival-1538504227

I just received a neutral. May i please have your advice?

Does "Fresh from Hawaii" mean made in Hawaii? 103 sold and he/she is the first one to complain. The buyers feedback says the item is made in Thailand.It's not made in Thailand. It's made in the USA (upper right of the label). Is this feedback warrant...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 33 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Fraudulent buyer who also is a seller

I sold a vintage prince tshirt for a little over $300.00. The buyer was very pushy about me lowering the price and sending it immediately. I was accommodating and lowered the price and shipped it immediately. One hour after package was delievered he ...

Overseas Return Opened Same Day It was Scanned and Shipped

Just need a little bit of guidance for this return. The item is going to London via First Class International ($20.1 label value). Buyer opened a return case for “Ordered by mistake” right after being scanned by post office. I have called Anchor supp...

Protection from Buyer? bank? charge card? where do we go next

Sold a camera, and within an hour after sale got paid and message that asked to send to different address. 1. Called eBay and was told do not ship to requested address, and didn't. Was also told be careful SCAM? but was also told account looked good!...

Any clear information for eBay with remote tax laws?

We asked our CPA and even our CPA is having some confusion getting some clear information about how to implement the new tax laws. According to him, marketplaces follow differnet rulings from general website sales to other states. Some of the informa...

Sellers making click bait/false advertising.

It's getting really irritating to "bait click" on an item for a low price only to find that once you click on it , the item is over $144.60 more.......WL Toys V950 RC Heli....$12.89. Real Price $157.49

Item wrongly removed due to being miscategorised

Hi everyone,Bit of background: I have been selling my unwanted Star Wars action figures and their accessories for a couple of years now under the 'Toys and Games > Action Figures > TV, Movies, and Video Games' category. This is the widely used sectio...

Resolved! PayPal outside of eBay?

I recently listed a smartphone for sale as an auction. A user contacted me (from the UK) asking about my final price. I told him and he said he’d be willing to pay $50 more and $50 for shipping it to his friend in Texas. He asked for my name, paypal ...

• 15 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors