Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Where is my item??

It doesn't show up with the title or item number??? It's been 24 hrs.?? Do I get a discount?? I'm not getting my moneys worth!

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 5 replies
  • 1 helpful

Feedback

I have been trying to leave feedback for 2 different buyers today and keep getting the message that EBay doesn’t recognize the transaction . Is anyone else having this problem ?

Listing still unavailable after 24hrs

Hi, I've listed an item that will not appear in searches or on my profile. It has been 24hrs since the initial listing yet it still has not shown up. I've now gone back and added some suggested details but it still won't show up. I've also enabled 2-...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Invoice

Hi, I tried to answer the greatly appreciated replies to my problem with the invoice through my email and can't get in through ebay verification questions. I don't know why but on some of my auctions I have to put in the shipping amount and price. On...

canceling an order

I had a member offer me $45 for an item- I counter offered $50 - the offer was declined but then they purchased the item for full asking price right after - a day later they contacted me and said the offer was mistakenly declined that he told his son...

listing removed for policy violation

recently had listing removed due to policy violation i was told. it was cpap mask. i am aware of not being able to sell cpap machines or anything that requires prescription. masks do not require prescription and can be bought at many retail stores an...

Air Jordans - what is the deal?

To sell used Air Jordans on eBay, you need to get them authenticated during their journey to the buyer? I won't be posting them here if that is the case. Locally will be my outlet.

Listing error

Can anyone help me out here?Whenever i try to list a item a notification pops up saying, To maintain a safe trading environment, eBay places limits on the number of categories sellers can list in. Currently, you do not have required permission to sel...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! need clarification on my selling fees

I rarely check the fees that I pay, but I did recently. (I get 250 free listings a month, which I never go over that amount). Fees that I pay: "ad fee standard" and "promoted listings". So - if I get 250 free listings, why am I paying "ad fee standar...

eBAY Holding My Funds Illegally - Why?

Dear Sellers, I do not use eBay and I never will again. I sold a piece of equipment, which was received by a Buyer, who confirmed it was in working order, was happy with the equipment and communicated our fast shipping and good communication in the t...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors