Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

What is Handy Installations

Has anybody seen this on there listing? I just checked some of my listings I have this fountain listed for 147.95 and ebay has now posted this right below the sale price like I am the one charging this extra fee on most of my listings Outdoor fountai...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 26 replies
  • 1 helpful

Auction Not Paid For

A bidder won my auction yesterday - I sent an invoice - but they stillhave not paid for it. They have their own store on ebay so I figure they know what their doing. Do I report them to ebay - or do I wait until Wednesday to see if they pay. I dont h...

Lack of an "On Sale" Drop Down Choice

I regularly schedule sales of my items. Before, among the other choices (lowest price, newly listed, etc) on my store page was "On Sale." This is gone. When I called and asked why, I got a crazy story about how the store page is now arranged to show ...

An Ebay conundrum? Or is it just a riddle to me?

I am currently selling a phone. I am selling it at an affordable buy it now price. I have noticed that other phones much like it with a cracked screen sell for higher value's when people have the opportunity to bid on the product even when they end u...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Make sense to open a basic store?

Average sales per month: $650Pay average 17.50 in relisting fees per mth.I have around 70 BIN, good til cancelled items listed in the $10-20 rangeNot seen any sales on probably half the listings. I get 50 free listings per month so I must be paying a...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

new rules for uploading tracking

Regarding the new "fair" tracking upload rules - how is wasting sellers time "fair"? I post most of my items signed for to protect against fraudsters, so now i will have to type in a big long number every single time just incase one of them is dodgy?...

• 45 replies
  • 0 helpful

Possible Feedback Extorsion

Hey everybody! I was hoping to get some advice as I believe one of my buyers is looking for any reason to give me negative feedback. It started with the buyer messaging me about one of my items and if they could get it for a lower price. After inform...

can you sell cigars on ebay ?

I see someone doing it...passing them off in the description as bands and/or sticks. ( Not cubans)Just curious if it was allowable.

But, I like Paypal. why change?

I don't grasp it all, but I am starting to see listings that are part of a roll out of "managed payments?' program. I searched for something last night and found what I wanted at a fair price and I tried to buy it. But, on the next screen the message...

Taxes in MN, WA, OK.... I am in MN, every buyer now pays taxes for my items now?

Can someone please clarify. I am sell in MN. Is it just buyers in MN, WA, OK, PA and whatever other states that are now required to collect online sale tax will be charged tax when they purchase my items, or is it every state. I.E. am I singled out f...

promotion marketing

Does it make a difference if you pay the recommended trending % of promoted items against doing a lower or higher % ? I've tried both and I'm not seeing a correlation in sales,is there something I'm doing wrong?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors