Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

New Shipping Label Page "YOU KNOW WHAT!"

I just got switched over to the NEW IMPROVED "Yeah Right" shipping label page and ran out of ink in the middle of printing my last label. I tried to reprint another label after I changed the ink and I a getting a RED ERROR MESSAGE stating "I CAN'T PR...

Another Ebay GSP horror story - PayPal Cases are NOT covered.

The gist of it:1. Buyer purchases a 100$ relatively delicate item through Ebay GSP.2. Item is shipped out, processed through GSP without issues and delivered internationally.3. Buyer complains opens a return as 'Not as described' claiming that the it...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 23 replies
  • 8 helpful

500 FREE Listings Promo ...

Well "shiver 'me timbers" I got a 500 FREE Listing Promo today ... almost fell right off my chair. Its about as rare as a dessert cactus flower ... or four leaf clover ... or albino elephant ... or a denied SNAD claim ... or double hat trick in hocke...

Resolved! Can I safely ignore this shipping label stuff?

Hello. I recently did my second sale on Ebay. When I clicked in the notification bell, I was redirected to the page bellow In my first sell this did not happen (or at the very least I did not see it). I don't know why the difference, perhaps related ...

Screenshot-1.png

My eBay store was hijacked!

A potential buyer sent me an email asking about an issue they were having with buying an item in our store. They obviously were new, so we assumed they just might be having difficulty navigating eBay. Boy, were we wrong. Not long after clicking on th...

Freight Forwarding scammers

Hello, I'm not usually active with these forums but has anyone noticed a surge in freight forwarding scammers lately? I sell electronics and computer components and i've noticed that despite having foreign currency and international shipping disabled...

Ridiculous ebay ETAs and shipping services disappearing

This is a follow up to a previous post of mine, but I think this deserves it's own post. Feel free to look at old post here, but I don't think it's necessary to read it https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/I-think-my-Shipping-section-is-messed-up/td...

Screenshot 2019-05-03 11.45.07.png

Resolved! Need help to list with multiple variations

I have listed with multiple variations before, but today I have spent over 2 hours and can't find the way to list with multiple variations on a single listing. Categories: Toys and hobbies>Action Figures>Other Action Figures.... and also in Clothing....

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay just opted all my listings into global shipping...newish seller here

This is my first post and I have learned a great deal by viewing these posts. I have seen numerous complaints about eBay adding best offer to listings which also annoys me a lot, but this is taking it to the next level for me. I am in the process of ...

Resolved! drop shipping from Amazon Prime

An eBay seller is selling items with pictures which are my intellectual property. They do not have my permission to use my pictures or sell this item. The item is handmade by me, and no one else makes it. The eBay seller scraped my listings off Amazo...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 36 replies
  • 2 helpful

Refund

Hi There I've sold an item on ebay and received money through paypalthe item had been late due to some shipping troubles the buyer opened a case in eBay, and that one refunded his money which caused me a negative balance in Paypala week after, the bu...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors