Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Busy Work

That's what item specifics are all about. Many companies do that when they have no meaningful work for their employees (like shipping and listing in the case of ebay). I have been selling on ebay for 20 years and never received a question about these...

Do open dispute messages get forwarded to your email?

Hi I buy and sell on Ebay. Any purchase I make, sale i do, question I ask or being asked, offers I make or being made or whatever goes to Ebay message inbox and gets forwarded to my email.I do (Up to now) check these messages only via my email and ha...

Can I create volume discount in specific store category?

Well I tried to figure this out but got nowhere. I want to create a new store category for a specific DVD genre and want to allow buyers to get a quantity discount when buying products in that specific store category only. But I just don't find a pat...

Selling

I posted an item that started with a 135 bid. Buyer paid me as if that was ok. I never accepted the bid. Now what

Latest proof reading fail

Note the fine print "no purchase, etc.................. syntax is a trifle awkward...........50 U.S.(DC) 18+ I, and I'm sure you, can figure it out.........but does seem strange we have to puzzle over it......

Screenshot (198).png
User avatar by Rockstar
  • 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

New To This Group

There is a post with the title "New To This Group". She states she thought it would be larger. It seems like she might believe she's addressing eBayers only in Dallas rather than worldwide.Unfortunately, can't answer her because the "Reply" box is gr...

Resolved! Tracking number updates

The tracking number I uploaded has unfortunately not been updated due to a weak courier service. What should I do about it?

I can't send a message to the seller.

Я не могу отправить сообщение продавцу. Система просит подтвердить аккаунт, делаю, но результата нет. 

Screenshot_2021-10-19-23-37-38-497_com.ebay.mobile.jpg
User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay's Requested Feedback

I visited the eBay Community in search of information (re: the recent update to categories and item specifics). While looking around, a window pops up... from eBay soliciting feedback regarding my visit.I immediately completed the survey, and took th...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 2 replies
  • 2 helpful

Listings from One State?????

I have been getting most of my orders from one State. I found that to be strange, and began reading posts dating back to 2015. Many people said Ebay will target a seller items only to a few States. What really made me look into this more, is when I d...

selling

im not able to list an item for sale page doesnt come up

Payoneer link ebay

Why is it said that the bank account given to my payoneer cannot be verified on ebay? 

Screenshot_20211020-001414_Chrome.jpg

eBay sided with a buyer, who technically committed a fraud.

We've received a negative feedback, requested a revision and buyer promised to revise it. We've sent full refund that was acknowledged by eBay and thanked by the buyer. The negative feedback was never revised, buyer kept the merchandise and the refun...

User avatar by Scout
  • 13 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors