Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Making an offer

I want to make an offer to a buyer (we've agreed on a price). So two questions: 1) when I click on the "make an offer" button I get a message that says "failed to fetch" and a blank box. 2) This buyer is in Vietnam, but says he has a USA mailing addr...

Resolved! Using keywords on my list

Question..I wanted to know from your experience about keywords on my list. i will explain.. i want to sale for example keychain..but in my title I'm not writing keychain..but in the item description I'm writing that. do u think if somebody will write...

invoicing

can you send a buyer an invoice if they are just telling you what they want to order but have not purchased it yet?

Resolved! Lincoln’s birthday, holidays, weekends as a seller

As a seller I post the same amount of items every day. I also get my packages out “next day”. I don’t do these things on weekends or holidays. So my question is should I be listing and shipping weekends and holidays? Pros/cons? Also, since usps is cl...

Resolved! I have an Accounting Question of Sorts

I've realize this is not fair or equitable, but maybe that's just the way it is. If I buy something on eBay-I've started keeping the total cost, item and shipping as the cost. But, if I buy something at the Antique Faire, there's no shipping. And the...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Listing Auctions

Hello: I have been having trouble with listing items all week. When I press the SAVE TEMPLATE on my listings page it FREEZES and the only way to get I have to exit losing the completed listing. When I called eBay Customer Service at various times dur...

Selling

What is the fastest way to sell a must sell item 

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 13 replies
  • 1 helpful

Why the Sudden Drop in Sales?

Last week I noticed that eBay had updated their system because they displayed a bubble notice saying that they had added a new feature and I experienced a problem printing labels. While discussing label issue with customer support, it became obvious ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors