Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Am not able to list on Ebay

I had heart surgery four months ago and was unable to ship some few items. I have not been able to rectify the situation and return to shippin, and don't know what to do now.

How do refunds work in Reports for Taxes?

When I go to performance>sales, the Net Sales amount matches the amount of available funds I had that month and the amount deposited into my bank. I did 3 refunds however. I guess they were just counted as 0 and completely excluded. Therefore, that n...

Resolved! Review Removal Policy

Hypothetically, if I sell an item and get a bad review due to a bad employee and I fire the employee afterwards, will eBay remove the negative review?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Received a negative feedback, next step?

Hello, I received a negative today from a buyer who purchased on March 13th, delivered March 15th. Listing had 30 day free returns. The buyer did not contact me before leaving feedback. I am not a high volume seller and feedback is very important to ...

Resolved! US Citizen Selling Only To UK Buyers? Can I?

So, I want to only offer goods to people in the UK. I have had positive experiences with them and they like a lot of clothing we have. I am a US citizen. Do I just post only in the UK EBay area? And select not to sell to USA? I realize this will cut ...

Error Message saying "Buy it Now Price is Missing"

Starting on December 26, I have lost the ability to list items. When I push the submit button, I receive an error message that says there is no "buy it now" price in the listing. Even when I add the price after receiving this message, the problem per...

Resolved! Please Help! EBay relisting old old sold listing???

It happened to me already twice within a month. I sold the same items which I sold while ago. I do not understand how this might happened, and what action should I take to stop this. I do not have automatic relisting turned on in my store. Is there a...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors