cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

authentication

My item did not pass because the descrition number was white color and my item is sand color???  NO ONE KNOWS WHAT THOSE NUMBERS MEAN! MY BUYER WANTED SAND COLOR AND I SENT HIM SAND COLOR! WHAT IS THE ISSUE ? WHO CARES IF THE NUMBER LOT MEANS WHITE?????  TRASH AUTHENTICATION PROCESS!!!!!!

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

authentication

Yelling at people here will not help.

The authenticators are not here.

Good luck with your authenticator / anger issue.  

klhmdg  •  Volunteer Community Mentor
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

authentication

@regonza10 wrote:

My item did not pass because the descrition number was white color and my item is sand color???  NO ONE KNOWS WHAT THOSE NUMBERS MEAN! MY BUYER WANTED SAND COLOR AND I SENT HIM SAND COLOR! WHAT IS THE ISSUE ? WHO CARES IF THE NUMBER LOT MEANS WHITE?????  TRASH AUTHENTICATION PROCESS!!!!!!

The purpose of authentication is to have an independent, third party verify that your item matches your description. That is what the authentication service is paid to you.

It's unfortunate that you made a mistake and thus your item and description did not match.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

authentication

@regonza10 

We do not know what those numbers mean either.  This is not eBay Inc or the authentication hub.  This is a community discussion forum for buyers & sellers.  Please contact customer service to see if they can assist you: 

https://www.ebay.com/help/home

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

authentication

Since the authentication team didn't deem them as fake, you are allowed to relist and post "correctly." 

What I would do is list them as "white" if that's what the code indicates and in the description, state that "although Yeezy has coded the sneakers as white, the true color is more of a sand color." 

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

authentication

@regonza10 wrote:

The authenticators know what the numbers mean, and they care because their job is to not only determine that the shoes are genuine but that they matchs the seller's description in every detail. 

So, since the color number code (white) did not match your description (sand), the shoes could not be passed by the authenticators.

Annoying, perhaps, but understandable and that is simply how the process works.

And, as an aside, let's be clear:  You used the ALL CAPS because you know very well that it is considered angry shouting.  But you're taking out your anger on the wrong people, as no one here is involved in the authentication process or has any input into it.

-

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

authentication

@kh-phdan wrote:
We've moved this thread to the appropriate board, please click the link to find the new location.

To which access is denied.  Okay.

-

Message 7 of 7
latest reply