cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

authentication

I recently sold 2 baseball cards and shipped them to be authenticated. I received 2 separate emails today that said neither could be authenticated because I miscategorized  my items. Both were listed under Sports Mem, Cards & Fan Shop > Sports Trading Cards > Trading Card Singles. Not sure what else I can do. Is there a way to avoid having to ship to the authenticator? 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

authentication

@hall_of_fame_rookies ,

When you get the cards back relist them with a price to less than $249.99 is the best way to avoid having it go to PSA for authentication.

Problem solved easy peasy.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

authentication

They passed and are being shipped to the buyers. They just said they were listed under the wrong category so for that reason couldn't be authenticated.  I called eBay but it was after hours for the authenticators.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

authentication

I'm no pro at this, but to receive those messages, just make me question what is going on?

I would think if they were not authenticated, they would be returning the cards back to you and not shipping to the buyer(s). 

Quick question. When a card gets authenticated by eBay, do you receive some type of authentication / verification number?

Hope everything works out. 

Message 4 of 4
latest reply