cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

all selling page

ebay is ramming this new all selling page down our throats. It is the most incomprehensive and is not anywhere as good as the classic original page. I  hate it, and wish they would leave things that aren't broken alone, and fix other issues that are important . the new page is a hardship and a colossal waste of my time. The previous version is totally comprehensive and works great for the needs of a seller. Why they insist on ramming this down my throat is somewhat irresponsible. Makes me want to leave !!!!!!!!

Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

all selling page

I totally agree,  it's a complete waste of time

Message 2 of 13
latest reply

all selling page

@twentiethcenturylimited 

You don't have to use the all selling page, just use the regular Seller Hub and learn how it works.

Have a great day
Message 3 of 13
latest reply

all selling page

Although I've just used the seller hub for quite a while, somehow today when I was doing my shipping I got dumped onto that new seller page - it seems to have improved from the blighted swamp it was a few weeks ago. 

“The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.”
— Alice Walker

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 4 of 13
latest reply

all selling page

The seller hub is way harder to use than the 'old' all selling which had easy links to feedback, marked as shipped, etc.  If ebay were going to improve seller hub, it would come up with the 'old' all selling.  It's hard to compute but I believe I spend 3 times longer shipping items than before.  And to the Rumi quoter, sometimes you are just in left field stuck with seller hub.

Message 5 of 13
latest reply

all selling page

I just recently changed over to seller hub and I seem to remember seeing that if I did not like it, I could I back to the previous format. Well, I don't like seller hub. So, how do I go about changing it back?

Message 6 of 13
latest reply

all selling page

I have been using the "classic" all selling page.  I t was simple to use and understand.  Everything was there on one page and has been working great for 20 plus years now.  One or two clicks and I was all set.

Today I check my selling / sold page and everything is gone!  Now I have to click 30 times to do even the most simple tasks.  This is Ridiculous!  Why does ebay want to drive thier sellers away?  Who is running the show there?  They need to be replaced with someone who has some common sense and knows, IF IT AIN'T BROKE, DON'T FIX IT!!!

Message 7 of 13
latest reply

all selling page

I'm in my 80s and never dealt with computers till ebay came along. Its extremely frustrating when these young punks who probably never sell a thing on here are hired to play games with the formats.. I.m in the same mess as huges500pilot..It takes me 15 minutes to list what I did in 3 minutes before and then try to find out about the other items they took away from this **bleep** seller page.. Can only imagine how hard its going to be to find where to invoice? To find how to refund from my bank account rather then my paypal I had set up to handle my income and refunds ect.. Almost not worth it anymore..

Message 8 of 13
latest reply

all selling page

I am fed up with ebay changing things - it has worked beautifully for so long and today i log in and the selling page has changed and wants me to go to seller hub. i dont want this seller hub - its too cumbersome - it give me the option to stay on the old ebay but it actually doesnt allow me- and i cant find my listings as i need to end some which was easy before and able to bulk end items by selecting the boxes - where have they gone. its all gone - i hate this new layout and there appears no way back. my saved bookmark page on my laptop will not even go back to my original layout.

Message 9 of 13
latest reply

all selling page

Just so true!

EBay would actually get some fantastic feedback if they reverted..I am actually loosing interest in listing these days. It’s just not user friendly at all!

come on EBay.....do the right thing for the people who..believe it or not,pay your wages😀

Message 10 of 13
latest reply

all selling page

Yea it sucks bigtime  ..........

Message 11 of 13
latest reply

all selling page

Got it.  Noted.  I agree.

Message 12 of 13
latest reply

all selling page

I'm with you !  I am 73 , been on E Bay since 1999 , incompetent would be too kind .. Used to enjoy E Bay selling , the personality of those who changed the selling page is sad , they are boring human beings  in my opinion . Not to mention have ZERO business sense .. I sell antiques and art , I'm sure they never heard of anything but new , I pads and I - phones  . The term Classic is an insult , it's like they are saying old and outdated . I'm sure they never heard of New Coke , we know how that worked out in the 1970's .. Moron's at the helm , great !

Message 13 of 13
latest reply